
We bought these monkey PJs for Veda because she has outgrown her others (and because they are funny - they say "I'm not tired" on them). They are size 18 months. She turns seven months on Thursday. She blew right through the 9 month clothes and her 12 months fit perfectly now. I am very curious to see how she measures at her April 1st Dr. Appointment. Her infant car seat only holds up to 22 lbs. I think we might have to retire it well before her first birthday.Here's her new exersaucer - one of the many many hand-me-downs from cousin Savannah. She LOVES this thing. For some reason it requires her to use her "outside voice" though. Not sure about the screaming... She is on the verge of crawling. She mysteriously moves several feet while I'm not looking??? I have to put her in this when I leave the room to make sure she stays put - we haven't baby proofed the house yet - a project we will need to tackle SOON.
1 comment:
She is so adorable. Will probably be walking by the next time I see her. Did you know Abby and Mike are moving to Long Beach? X0, SOS
Post a Comment