Saturday, March 14, 2009

Girls Trip


I'm in Colorado with the girls to celebrate Brooke's bachelorette party. We are staying way up in the mountains near Boulder at my Boss' cabin. Veda is at home with Todd and Todd is experiencing his first all day solo daycare with V. I hope she is treating him well;) Here's a pic I took last week before I left - she has discovered the toy in her crib and she just bangs and bangs on it until it plays music for her.
It's been a rough trip. I ended up in the emergency room on Friday. I was in a meeting and started to feel extremely uncomfortable. An hour later I was practically crawling into an urgent care. Long story short - I ended up in an ambulance to the emergency room where they eventually treated me for the severe pain (with lots of good drugs) and diagnosed me with Kidney Stones. A MRI showed a healthy stone in each of my kidneys. I passed the one that was causing me the pain and the Dr. said I have another episode to look forward to in the next 10 days or so. Hopefully before we leave for Japan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about the kidney stone. Hang in there:) Kim