I rarely get my picture taken with sweet Veda because I'm always the one snapping the pics! This is after dinner out with Jen and Steve (at a bar watching March Madness) while our neighbors Kathy and Tom watched Veda.
This is yet another AMAZING picture! I can't get over how much Veda has changed- and that is only in pictures! Kathy, you continue to look amazing- make sure Todd is documenting his beautiful wife AND daughter!!! ~Megan
3 comments:
You look great! You should try to sneak into pics more often. It does seem like the Mommy is the one napping the shots at our house too!
Wonderful picture of you both. You should pose together more often. X0, SOS
This is yet another AMAZING picture! I can't get over how much Veda has changed- and that is only in pictures! Kathy, you continue to look amazing- make sure Todd is documenting his beautiful wife AND daughter!!!
~Megan
Post a Comment