
Back from the hospital and laying in bed. I've got Todd "running stairs" and miss veda just has him running in circles. I can tell he's exhasuted but unfortunately I'm just not going to be much help. They put a stent in between my Kidney and Bladder and I wish I could say I can't feel it but yes - yes I can. Ouch. I get it removed on Thursday.
Todd has been enjoying his daddy duty and doing a fine job at it I might add. He had her all dressed up in a little denim dress when they came to get me today;) very cute.
Here's a pic of V from the archives. I'm not usually very anal about germs but I knew she would be sucking on the handles of the cart so I spent ten minutes scrubbing this thing down with disinfectant before I let her ride in it. Who knew how much fun it would be. I might have to swipe one from the parking lot to keep at home!
5 comments:
Kathy, I hope you feel better soon! You should check in to getting a Buggy Bagg. It is the best shopping cart/high chair cover. You can put in one handed and it has a pocket for toys. It is one of my favorite baby products. It washes up great too. Take care and get well soon!
Cory
I am thinking about you. You are more brave then me; I wouldn't do a stent.
I will say a prayer for you that the stent works! I can feel your pain! I know you will feel better soon!
(Alyssa's mom)
Thinking of you, Kathy. Hang in there! Sheila
Kathy: I am so sorry you have to go through this. Whatever they are doing, I hope it works...and soon. Lots of hugs are on their way from me to you. OOO. Love, "Aunt Susan"
Feel better Kathy!
Post a Comment