
Veda had a playdate today and it made me realize that these kids' toys are much cooler than the poor man toys I have her playing with at home. She loves the ball pit and the door. Who would think of making a child sized front door as a toy? Genius really. She could have spent all day going back and forth through it and shutting the door and ringing the bell. Maybe when/if we move next year we'll get a place big enough for a play room and I'll be forced to fill it. Maybe I'll actually buy her xmas gifts this year?
2 comments:
I feel the same way every time we do play at the neighbor's house. Seriously. Their daughter (four weeks older than Sasha) has EVERYTHING. But--we try to remind ourselves that we turned out just fine and all we played with were orange juice cans and string...
I love her little dress! So sweet!
Post a Comment