Veda and I ventured over to the Mall of America and left poor sick Ryan to sleep it off in the hotel room last night. It didn't occur to me how much fun this would be for a little one. She loved to watch the roller-coaster and other rides. Lucky for us a VERY pregnant Betsi, Matt and Cade ventured out in the cold to join us for dinner. Cade was playing hard to get but was happy to show Veda his high-five moves. I even bought Veda the Handy Manny hammer (Pat) and wrench (Rusty) at the amusement park gift store. I really bought these for Todd because he knows all the tools by name. Veda played with the rather expensive gift for a few minutes and then threw them asside. This is why I shop at garage sales.Thursday, December 10, 2009
Hi Five Kind of Night
Veda and I ventured over to the Mall of America and left poor sick Ryan to sleep it off in the hotel room last night. It didn't occur to me how much fun this would be for a little one. She loved to watch the roller-coaster and other rides. Lucky for us a VERY pregnant Betsi, Matt and Cade ventured out in the cold to join us for dinner. Cade was playing hard to get but was happy to show Veda his high-five moves. I even bought Veda the Handy Manny hammer (Pat) and wrench (Rusty) at the amusement park gift store. I really bought these for Todd because he knows all the tools by name. Veda played with the rather expensive gift for a few minutes and then threw them asside. This is why I shop at garage sales.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice work mom! Another travel disaster averted (mostly)!
Post a Comment