Good thing I'm an organization freak. I had a hotel room all ready for us in Minneapolis. Ryan came down sick and has been little help. He even suffered his first migraine as we got off the plane. We figured out our connecting flight was cancelled before we got off the plane so a quick stop to stock up on eats for the room and then we were in the shuttle on the way to rest and relaxation. We are across the street from the Mall of America and I plan to take Veda over to see Legoland this evening to keep her entertained. Hopefully by this time tomorrow we'll have made it to Iowa City.
1 comment:
Kathy - booking a hotel in connecting cities during winter travel days is SUCH a good idea. We are flying through Minneapolis to get to Southern KS for x-mas and back through Denver. I just booked hotels for both legs....i've spent TWO x-mas eves in the airport....at least this time we will have a bed to sleep on if it happens again! much love to ya sister.
Post a Comment