Monday, October 11, 2010

Monster Bite you Mommy?

I cut my hand trying to pit an avocado. Veda is obsessed with owies and halloween decorations right now... so she keeps telling everyone that a "monster bite mommy's hand." We've had another bout of illness. Almost nothing for two years and now it seems that she gets REALLY sick every few weeks. Ugh. Her temp got up to 103.8 Sat night and Diane and I had to rub her down with ice packs and wet wash clothes until Gary could get home with some medicine. After another night with a fever Mom took her to the Dr. today and she was fine. I'm relieved since I had to leave for Columbus this morning and it killed me to think I was leaving a sick kid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My kids always got sick on an every other year cycle. That was fine with Julia and Sam, who were on the same schedule. But John took the alternate years just to keep things hopping! Jane