Thursday, February 17, 2011

Here we go again!

I spent Tuesday evening at Urgent Care with Baby Dell. She has another ear infection. Dr. said that one more in the next 6 weeks and she gets tubes - please no!! She is also sick (threw all up over our clean sheets on our bed last night) and now she's passed it on to me. I just HOPE I get over this before my work trip to AZ on Monday.

Veda had her 2.5 year check-up this week. She is still off the charts at 97% across the board. The Dr. was super impressed with her language and couldn't believe she was talking to him in full sentences. She had to have one shot and it took all my strength to hold her down - sad but she got over it quickly with the mention of lollipops and stickers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully she won't need tubes:( Must be a Sayre thing.