Monday, June 6, 2011
Sticky Fingers
I was at the mall with the girls the other day. They were getting a bit cranky and we needed to waste some time before Todd was to meet us there for dinner. I went into survival mode and told Veda we could go buy a present. We went to Claire's where I spent a dumb amount of money on some Tinkerbell thing that she never even opened (so some other lucky child will be getting as a gift someday;).
I eventually decided we couldn't make it another 30 minutes until Dad got there so we terminated the mission and headed home. As I was loading the car I realized that Adele had picked out a present of her own;) Defeated and exhausted I opted to not do the right thing. Her heist would be coming home with us... plus they would probably make me buy it if I tried to return it to the store since it was covered in slobber!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment