Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Crazy!!

Adele is nuts. I quit trying to get her off the top of the couch because she's faster than me and I'm too tired to chase her around. We eventually had to store our coffee table under the kitchen table and stack the benches in the dining area because Adele figured out how to get on top of the kitchen table and I was afraid one of these days she would fall off the couch and into the corner of the coffee table. She's pretty coordinated though... for as nuts as she is she's had very few falls. I moved Veda's table and chairs on the porch so she can eat out there. The other day Adele got up on the table and then hoisted herself onto the ledge that surrounds the porch. I caught her right before she went face first into the rose bushes. Adele's crib is still in our room because we don't want her and Veda waking each other up. The crib is pushed up against the bed and Adele freely pulls herself out of the crib and dives headfirst on to the bed. I wonder what she'd do if the bed wasn't there?

1 comment:

writermom said...

Middle children are totally crazed (apparently, even soon-to-be middle children). It's like a rule or something.