We brought the girls to a fundraiser for a child with cancer at a friend's salon. Adele sat for a $10 cut but Veda wont let anyone but Didi touch her hair;) There was a band, snow cones, hot dogs and a silent auction for mom!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
they look pretty cute!! Maybe we can slip in a cut next week?
I love Adele's new do. She looks very pretty. Looks like you guys are getting as much in as possible before you leave. I imagine you are excited about all the new things ahead but I know you will miss some of the neat things in CA too. Tom and I are doing fine but sure do miss all the kids around there. I hope we will always stay in touch!
Glad to see Veda is loyal to her grandma. Way to go Veda!
2 comments:
they look pretty cute!! Maybe we can slip in a cut next week?
I love Adele's new do. She looks very pretty. Looks like you guys are getting as much in as possible before you leave. I imagine you are excited about all the new things ahead but I know you will miss some of the neat things in CA too. Tom and I are doing fine but sure do miss all the kids around there. I hope we will always stay in touch!
Glad to see Veda is loyal to her grandma. Way to go Veda!
Post a Comment