Saturday, November 19, 2011

Catch Up

The move put my blogging talents on hold for some time. Here are some pictures from our stay in Iowa. The movers came mid-October and then we flew home with the kids to Iowa for a bit. Todd and I went on to Ohio to move into the house on our own while the kids stayed with Nonnie and Bull. I went back to get the kids and my parents drove back with all of us to help us with unpacking. It was a crazy few weeks and the kids were obviously unsettled. I think we've finally found our happy place. The girls have started at a new school, Veda is in dance classes and we have a routine. Now we can start to enjoy all that Cincinnatti has to offer - other than cold weather;)

Adele exploring the empty shuttle truck before they started loading in CA.

Clear Lake - apparently this dog sculpture is a tree stump.


Bull worked hard to make leaf piles for the girls.
 Digging for carrots... which we ate for dinner... along with fish Papi had caught on his trip to FL.
 Veda and Papi got lots of fishing in. She was especially entertained by the gutting of this fish. "Oh look... at all the blood... there goes his head."

 Cousins


 Owen and Adele the Artists.
 Cuddle time with Bull.
 Keeping busy in Nonnie's shower.
Fun at Wilson's Apple Orchard. The apple slushies were the highlight I heard.

No comments: