Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Honeymoon is Over


 Enjoying the balmy winter weather with story time on the back step.
Didi trying to weigh Winston on the scale in the living room. We skipped his two week check up at the recommendation of his Dr. She said it wasn't worth it to bring him in to be weighed in the middle of flu season. She said she trusted that since I'm a third time Mom that I would know if he was eating enough and gaining weight. I don't have as much confidence in myself so we were trying to confirm he had packed on at least a pound. The scale says he's just over 8 lbs so we should be good.
 Winston is going to miss his snuggle buddy.
Didi leaves tonight and my four weeks of help is in the past. I'm enjoying my final hours on the couch snuggling little man and watching trashy reality TV.

No comments: