Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Down for the Count
You know it's the stomach flu when Veda tells Todd that he fed her to much food for lunch - when she only had a few bites. You know it's the stomach flu when Veda sits down next to Dad and tells him his stomach is talking to her.
We were lucky. And I mean it. Todd, Veda and Adele have all gotten a severe case of the stomach flu over the past few days. Adele came down with it Saturday night while in bed with Todd at our friend's home. Todd caught most of it;) Planning ahead for our flight home (assuming Adele might still be sick) I asked our host for a barf bucket for the plane. About half way through the flight we needed it for Veda - the flight attendants praised us for our preparedness and raved about Todd's parenting skills as he handled the situation himself and didn't need to involve them. I will never travel without tupperwear again - it would have been a disaster. This morning I woke up at 5am to sounds of Todd getting sick. He hasn't gotten out of bed and is so sick he doesn't even want the TV on!
So why are we lucky? We are lucky that we didn't get it all at once, that we were prepared on the flight, and that Winston hasn't gotten it (knock on wood).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment