Tuesday, April 24, 2012

3 Months and Easy Peasy


Winston is so chill. I just love him to pieces. He sleeps all night for the most part and if he starts skwirming I just give him his paci and he goes straight to sleep. I don't think he has ever cried during the night. He has his gassy moments and cries sometimes when he's exhausted but it doesn't last long. Just put him in his magic carseat and he goes to sleep. I was told going from 2 to 3 would be easier than 1 to 2 and I didn't believe it - but it's true. This Mom of three isn't sleep deprived - knock on wood and so far I've been able to survive outings with all three with relative ease. Feeling blessed.

2 comments:

kirsch said...

You're a pro!

Anonymous said...

i hate you...i mean that's awesome ;) (running on less than 4 hours sleep for the past 48...)
<3 Jenn