Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bountiful Harvest



Our garden (uh um - our neighbor's garden) is in full bloom and we are already enjoying the fresh herbs. Veda is most excited about the strawberries and I'm most excited for the green beans and tomatoes! I feel bad for admitting it - but I'm glad they haven't found any renters next door. As long as no one is living next door I don't feel bad about hijacking their garden plot.

3 comments:

Fraffy said...

I remember the days of having a garden when we had a house. My dad always had a garden with lettuce, beans, tomatoes, and more. There is nothing better than a tomato direct from the garden! Delisioso!

Amy koester said...

Looks good...Kim would be happy with your work! you are welcome to come over to our little sorry garden area and plant anytime.

Kathy, Todd, Veda, Adele and Winston said...

Thanks Amy... I heard from the carpenter that there is a single mom moving in end of June. Hope she likes lettuce - ha. Maybe she'll be too busy to notice the garden!