Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

It's election day and this is where our vote will go. To be clear... I believe in the right for marriage for everyone and I believe in a women's right to choose! Simply said - I support this campaign on most other issues and I think they are most pressing in our country right now.

Veda has been running around the house telling us she wants Broke Obama to win. Clearly influenced by someone at school;)?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am real behind on my blog reading (obviously) and just saw this. My vote went to the same place, and I have the same caveats. I've been working with Scott trying to turn Emily! No luck this year. Oh well. But Julia did get to meet Romney at one rally (Jan and I got there later and our bus was not allowed to unboard) and so Julia and I went to another one, and she FAINTED at it. Long before it started - someone had knocked her into something and she hurt her tailbone and next thing I knew she was on the ground in a dead faint! Ugh. See how exciting MY life is! I'm glad you are closer. Bring those kids in here sometime! Jane