Children's Museum with her new friend Joe.
Happy to keep Bull company while playing games on his computer.
Playing in the fountain downtown IC.
Milking cows at the IC Farmers Market
A special brunch with Nana and Bull at Iowa River Power Company.
Veda got to spend an entire week alone with Nana and Bull in Iowa City. She attended vacation bible school at St. Andrews just like I did when I was little. Everyday was an adventure. When she and Nana weren't out having fun she was keeping Bull company while he was laid up in bed with his broken foot.
1 comment:
So glad that Veda is getting to spend time alone with the grandparents! So good for kids to do that and see how mom grew up.
I am sure that Adele will be next. Then Winston.
Since I do not live in my hometown it is hard for my grandkids to see where I am coming from. We will have to make a special vacation to Chicago to do that.
Post a Comment