Sunday, October 6, 2013

Re-Tell Day at School

This past Friday, Veda's class had a Re-Tell session where the parents were invited to class while the kid's talked through their stories.  They had made little posters and stick figures to act out the play.  The stories were Rosie's Walk, Three Billy Goats Gruff and Henny Penny.  As you can see, Veda is in a pretty large Kindergarten class this year with Miss Williams, lots of kids at Kenny Elementary...




1 comment:

Fraffy said...

Wow! Big class. I got to substitute for a kindergarten field trip a few days ago to a pioneer park where the kids got to make and do things like the old days. It was fun but tiring. We panned for gold, made butter, did laundry, played old-fashioned games, went to a one room school house, and also did household chores like beating rugs and feeding chickens. Very fun but tiring. I was thinking Veda a Drew could be on this trip! Where has the time gone??? I imagine both Veda and Drew are doing fantastic at school.