A few weeks ago Todd was out of town for our weekly Tuesday night date. I kept the babysitter and we made it into a girls night at George and The Dragon. They have a library of books for the kids so its always a crowd favorite. Ava and Veda were thrilled that we let them go to the bathroom all by themselves even though the bathrooms were all the way on the other side of the restaurant and out of our view. I was feeling pretty good about it until Ava came running around the corner of the packed restaurant by herself yelling (did I mention she was YELLING) that Veda needed me to wipe her because she had diarrhea. The other customers were thoroughly entertained by this exchange. I went to check on her and of course the bathrooms are unisex so there sits Veda in an unlocked restroom in a crowded restaurant waiting for me. Good thing I found her first. She did not have diarrhea by the way and we had to have a talk about the importance of locking the door behind her.
1 comment:
Riot! So much to learn!
Post a Comment