Adele is going through a phase... well several phases. She changes her clothes 10 times a day. Will scream and throw a fit if you try to put pants on her because "pants aren't beautiful". So she just cycles through all of her leggings, tights, dresses and skirts and I do laundry every day - over and over. Why would I wash all her outfits? Because she has taken a step back in potty training and walks around wet most of the day. Frustrating but just hoping we get it figured out before she goes to College.
This is what Adele wants to wear to bed tonight - she put this on after her bath. I might even let her wear the shoes to bed if she can stay dry until lights out. Doubtful.
3 comments:
I think she and Maggie are the same person.
So Evan changes his outfits about 10 times a day too! Although he's not into skirts! He just has strong opinions about what he wants to wear. So funny!
I am finally catching up with everyone! I am glad Adele is sooo beautiful even when going to bed. She just wants to stand out somehow between Veda and Winston and she is doing it for sure!
Post a Comment