A few photos from my phone...
Veda loved decorating the tree this year. She remembers the ornaments from two years ago (we didn't have a tree last year because we were in the middle of the move) and gets excited to tell the stories of where they came from. I have to remember to write all the details on each one or I forget - good thing I have Veda to remind me;) Her most special ornament this year was a little bird that she picked up when we were on a Mommy/Daughter date in November at George and the Dragon - we were shopping at Patina next store and she had to have it.
First annual xmas homemade ice cream. Was a Strawberry Success with this little number that Diane picked up at a garage sale!
Veda looking like she's 16 in her Christmas Eve outfit before church.Sometimes they love each other - looking pretty cute on Christmas Eve. Adele's on her best behavior because she knows Santa can turn the sled around at any moment;)
Electric candles for the wee ones at Christmas Eve service - BRILLIANT!
No comments:
Post a Comment