Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins

So I think I've finally got Veda watching TV. Yes, I WANT her to watch TV. I need a part-time babysitter and until my real one starts I will promote her discovery of HD and widescreen. The only problem is that she isn't into her Einstein videos - she must be too smart - she looks bored! The only movie we have that seems to keep her interest is ELF. She claps when they are reciting the code of the elves. I get it - I do it - I could watch it a million times. So Will Farrell will babysit - for now.

2 comments:

Todd said...

Why are you smiling like that?
I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite

Alyssa said...

I couldn't have picked a better movie. Elf is definitely in my top five. Good choice Mama Bean!!!

PS. Buddy eating the cotton balls is my favorite scene. I laugh harder and harder every time I see it! :)