Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Too Green? Too Blue? Too Blah?

I'm experimenting with a new look. I'm sure I'll get voted down and have to change it and I might change my own mind so be patient as I try to overcome my indecision.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Well, you know I always have an opinion. I prefer a dark font on a lighter background for readability. The light font on dark is hard to read. Come on...you're in marketing. You know this! :-)

Kathy, Todd, Veda, Adele and Winston said...

I KNEW you would say this - or at least think it. Really I swear I thought about you when I did it! HA!

Emily said...

Love the new look! So easy to read:-) Although who really cares about readability when we can look at pictures of your adorable daughter.

Ms. Mayhem said...

Now, honestly, the new look is great, but I always LOVED the old colors and restrained myself from copying you.