Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Moment of Silence


Todd is in NYC the entire week. He had a 6am flight Monday morning (after our late night at the awards on Sunday). Veda and I are on our own. I'm enjoying my time with her but I think I'm losing my mind. The neighbors keep leaving fabulous toys at the front door. I went to Trader Joes to buy them a new basil plant as a thank you -since the one on their deck looks weak. I got home from the store and the plant was not in my car. I don't even remember what I did with it while I was putting Veda in her car seat. I probably set it on the ground and ran over it as I backed out. Dumb. The OTHER neighbors are taking Veda for a long walk right now so I can recharge my brain.
P.S. This is Veda's Billy Idol look!

No comments: