

I love my brother and I worry about him quite a bit. So when he told me he and his friend Annie were going to hike to the summit of Mt. Fuji and that two Americans had died doing it the week before - I wasn't so sure I would see him again. He's not exactly what I (nor he) would call athletic. Todd and I were talking to him on Skype the other day as he laid out his wardrobe for the trip - explaining to us that the American's had fallen and frozen to death so he needed to make sure he brought layers. I'm not sure Ryan owns "layers" so again I was having a hard time picturing his safe return. Here are some pics he sent - looks like it was worth it and looks like he bought some new rags for the adveture - whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment