

Finally. Home. After a long week I made it home to Veda only to find that I don't think she missed me one bit. She was having all sorts of fun. A few hours after I landed we went and picked up Todd at the airport - Veda just stared at him the whole way home and wouldn't let go of his hand. Super cute. I spotted a Friday afternoon garage sale on the way home - and well you know me - Mom and I investigated and found a fountain of super cute clothes - just Veda's size - and lots of toys and books.The twin 9 year olds next door have been over for daily playdates. Veda has a pool at BOTH grandparents houses! And who knew - she loves Nana's dinasaur collection - (Weird but my Mom is a retired teacher so she's allowed to have dinasaurs).
No comments:
Post a Comment