


Our friends Jonathan and Christina had the party of the century for their twins Jacob and Alexander. It was over the top. Everything was coordinated to the monkey theme including their bathing suits and party attire. They hired a life guard (so smart) and had a full bar with a bartender (and yes - Megan came with us and had the bartender's number by the end of the night). They had a catered Taco bar which was AMAZING and the cake was just adorable - and delicious. There were close to 100 people at the pool party including plenty of children for Veda to play with. Because of the pool Veda was forced to wear her monkey leash which came in quite handy for me because she was ALL over the place. Veda gave Jacob and Alexander their own leashes for their birthday;)
3 comments:
Reading this gave me a panic attack. Please tell me it's okay to celebrate Sasha's first birthday with only the grandparents and cousins who are coming anyway that weekend for the Iowa game. I'm not screwing up my daughter, am I?
oh my gosh, I LOVE that Veda has a leash...and gives them as gifts!! My mom had a leash for me & she has never heard the end of it! I thought I was the only one!! :)
She literally has a monkey on her back...tooo funny.
Post a Comment