Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Pitty Party
So I have good reason to feel sorry for myself... it's called a kidney stone and it stinks. I started passing this stone last week when my parents were still here. My urologist said we would just wait it out and see what happens... well after eight hours of unbearable pain last night I'm taking agressive action. I have an appointment for first thing tomorrow and I'm not leaving until he promises me surgery! I can't deliver a stone and take care of two kids. Side note... my little stone also kept me home from American Idol today. Todd went on without me but I am just too uncomfortable to go... now I bet you all feel sorry for me too. boo hoo. At least I have my new little bundle of joy to remind me that the pain is worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG! That's terrible. I'm so bummed for you :( Hopefully Todd has good stories he can share (and post on facebook or blog :)
Post a Comment