Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

I used the birthday money that Mom and Dad and Papi and Didi sent me to buy THREE pairs of super cool boots (the rest are Kel's). Because I live in California and I need boots about as much as I need a winter coat;) But hey - they were on sale and Kel and Didi picked them out for me. Maybe next winter I'll get some good use out of them... who knows? It was a super emotional day but ended up being a great one. Veda kept asking when we were going to the party and if she was going to get cake. Sadly she didn't get a party or cake. 35 year old birthdays are just boring - sorry dear.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Ok, why didn't you get a cake? I am a strong believer that everyone deserves a cake on their birthday. Todd?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday....I would have baked you a cake. It isn't too late for Todd to get you a cake..hear that, Tod? SOS

Anonymous said...

OMG! Auntie Melissa is soo baking you a cake. Looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend. xo