Today is our four year. Todd's in Minneapolis and I'm flying solo with the girls. Kim and Nicole are flying in tomorrow so doubtful that we will celebrate our big day this week. I was looking for our wedding CD the other day. We made this for the goody bags for everyone who made the trip to Mexico. Strange that I didn't think to include the music from the ceremony. Sting - Fields of Gold and one other that I can't think of and it's driving me nuts??? Anybody???
1. Chasing Cars -- Snow Patrol
2. All I want is You -- U2
3. You're Beautiful --James Blunt
4. I've Fallen in Love with You -- Joss Stone
5. Can't Take My Eyes Off of You -- Lauryn Hill
6. Yellow --Coldplay
7. Nothing Left to Lose -- Mat Kearney
8. Save Room -- John Legend
9. Better Together -- Jack Johnson
10. Everything -- Ben Harper
11. Collide -- Howie Day
12. Baby I Love You -- J. Lopez
13. Gimme Some Lovin' -- G. Love & the Special Sauce
14. Fade into You -- Mazzy Star
15. The Luckiest -- Ben Folds
1 comment:
i listen to your CD all the time. i love you both so much! happy anniv.
Post a Comment