We celebrated with the twins today. Todd's out of town so I had to make the drive (hour each way) on my own with a screaming 18mo old in the back. Wasn't so much fun for me but the girls had a blast and I always look forward to seeing the Soria/Soffin crew. Mark this down as one of the top things I'm going to miss when we move;(( I said some goodbyes today and got emotional when I walked away from Christina's parents. As you know from my posts over the years... we love the Soffins and the Sorias. They are the most amazing, welcoming, accepting, FUN people I know. We are blessed to have had this time with them.

Whoops.
The taco truck guys. The best part about Jon and Christina's parties. The real thing!
Veda went to the ground during her dance number and Adele just does whatever her sister does.
I asked Veda what she was doing. She said she was pretending to be a ladybug stuck on his back and trying to roll over.











No comments:
Post a Comment