Our everyday babysitter Rebecca is out of town. The girls weren't too excited when they realized that Julia from across the street would be subbing, until... she broke out her mad balloon animal skills. I highly recommend that any prospective babysitters take the time to master this skill. It makes all the difference - later in the day Adele had a good 30 minute temper tantrum because she wanted Julia to come back.
1 comment:
I will have to take up the art of making balloon animals. Great idea. Not sure that I can use it in the classroom but Mitch and Luke would love it! I have been spending a lot of time with them this summer at the fun pools and parks. There is no end to the activities for kids around here.
Looks like your girls and Winston are getting around a lot this summer and having loads of fun. I miss them so much!
I did not even put the doll and doll bed up when we moved cause no girls around and not much space. Mitch is into Star Wars and light sabers so I am not sure the doll bed would be a hit.
I love reading about the family and your blog. It helps to stay in touch with old neighbors.
Keep it up
Post a Comment