Saturday, August 11, 2012
The 12 Days of...?
Well Veda's Birthday isn't even here yet but we've been celebrating for days. In an effort to get organized before baby H arrived, Auntie Kel sent Veda an early gift. This was the first she got to open and I have to say that it was a big hit. I'm not so crazy about having live stinging ants in my house but I have promised to return the favor;) Frankly this Ant Farm is fascinating. I can't quit watching and all the neighborhood kids have loved watching the Ants build tunnels. Veda's favorite part is feeding them of course.
Math and spelling games from Uncle Ryan to make us smarter. We've already played them like a gazillion times.
A surprise gift from our friends Fraffy and Tom. Veda was so excited and she has been carrying around this musical card for a few days now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! I am happy she liked that. I hope she remembers who the "old neighbors" are.
What is not to happy about for Veda!
Post a Comment