Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Rare Moment

I'm high in the sky en route to Ryan's graduation from Yale. Todd and the kids stayed home so I'm enjoying some rare quiet time surfing the Internet and thinking about getting caught up of months of blog posting. You know how it gets when you let something go longer and longer and a little bit longer? Eventually it becomes a daunting task and you don't know where to begin. Ever since Winston arrived and we started storing photos in our phones - it has been harder for me to organize my monthly posting so it has become just another thing on my to-do list. But I'm committed - to catching up;) Here's a lovely picture Todd took last night. I am struggling with a mild case of the flu so Todd took the girls to our new favorite spot - Lake Harriet pavilion - to get them out of the house. I would be there everyday if I didn't have to keep Winston from jumping in the lake to tackle the geese. Nothing is easy with a one year old.

2 comments:

Fraffy said...

That picture is a beauty! Real professional. Love it!

Fraffy said...

ermatpu thofe