Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Class


Todd had research tonight in Santa Monica which means he won't be home until about 11 so I decided to enroll in one of the many prenatal classes available at the hospital. This one focused on caring for your baby once you bring it home. I learned I have a lot to learn. I guess we are suppose to be reading/talking to the baby by now. Todd will be excited when he gets home from his long day of work and I assign him to nighttime story telling;)) I also learned that the five dudes that were in the class can pamper and swaddle a baby much better than I! Maybe we should have gotten a dog instead.

Speaking of dogs. Todd's sister sent us this link http://www.arizonapugrescue.com/. There is a pug named Barkley that needs to be rescued but the only catch is that he likes to eat rocks so he needs a home with a rockfree yard. Funny.


No comments: