Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Todd's Abroad

Todd's in Switzerland all week for work. We were a little nervous about his trip - you never know if the baby could decide to come three weeks early! His flight went well - P&G employees get to fly business class when they travel internationally - pretty fancy - he got to sit in those seats that recline all the way like beds. I just spoke with him and he's bored in his hotel room. There are only a few English TV channels and they are all London news... he was watching cages being built for Rhinos somewhere in England? Everything is expensive over there... a hamburger costs $35 and if he wanted to order an in-room movie it would be $23 - and that's for a PG film;)))

I had a Dr. Appt yesterday. Nothing exciting to report. The Dr. ordered blood tests because I've been having headaches but he doesn't think it's anything serious. Unfortunately, there wasn't any discussion about the actual delivery. I start going once a week now so hopefully we'll make some progress next week. I'm headed to Eagle Rock this evening to hang with C&J - Can't wait for an evening out of the house!!!

No comments: