Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Fireman Hold



We had our first birthing class last evening. Todd was having way too much fun. Many of the breathing positions reminded him of highschool wrestling holds and he was quick to point them out. I think his favorite is the fireman hold - I'm glad I can't demonstrate that one for you and I hope Todd doesn't get the opportunity to try it out on me... he's just looking for an excuse. The hospital was very nice. Someone told me yesterday that they are going through renovations in the maternity wing and that when her friend delivered there two weeks ago she had to share a room. That is not going to be cool with me so we'll be inquiring about that during our hospital orientation on Sat morning!

When we got home from our class Todd surprised me with this fabulous "pregnancy present" to be used to help me time my contractions. He's a keeper!