
When we started posting to the blog we added an analytics tool so we could track our visits. I can tell you that between March 16 and April 15 we had 256 unique visitors and more than 1800 visits. That's 256 people who now know that I'm not funny, that I don't know how to spell, and that Veda is so sweet you could eat her;)
The top 5 states are Iowa, California, Arizona, Missouri (Mrs. Fisher?:), and Ohio. Not much of a surprise.
Thanks for following;) Veda loves all the attention! Next week we will be travelling to Iowa. I have work in Iowa and Illinois and will do my best to post updates while I'm on the road. Todd will be kickin' it in the Natti with his good friend Jody at P&G Brand Manager College.
4 comments:
you let her out of the cage? I see the glow worm in the background. We have that too thanks to Ms. Mayhem.
How many visits from other countries?
And you had better not leave Iowa without stopping in so we can see Veda!!! X0, SOS
Ahhh, the lovely (yet scary) glow worm.
Post a Comment