Sunday, April 26, 2009

This stinks!


Bean has a cold. You know those kids you see with a stream of snot from their nose to their mouth? With dry snot smeared across their cheeks? Weezing and coughing and sneezing? This is my princess. It came out in full bloom yesterday. It was so bad by the time she went to sleep that we had to put her to sleep sitting up in her car seat next to the vaporizer. Mom slept on the floor.

We just put her to bed in her car seat again. I have the bed made up in her room and will sleep with her tonight. She just can't figure out that if she can't breathe through her nose - plugging up her mouth with her thumb will cause problems. We flew home today. I was worried about her ears and her cold but she managed.
My Blackbery busted on Sat so I know longer have my link to the world. I'm surprised how little it bothers me - right now. A new one is on the way but I suspect I may have lost my 300 some phone numbers as I can't find the back-up. Awesome. I need digits!

No comments: