Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Today is our two year. We have a lot to be grateful for! We spent the night in the ER last night. Damn kidney stones! Todd was a trooper on Daddy duty with a sick baby and a wife that couldn't even walk because of the pain;) This is what love and marriage is all about right?! As he was helping me tie my hospital gown I turned around and wished him a happy Anniversary - ha ha! I hope we get time to celebrate our special day before the week is out. I'm scheduled for surgery on Thursday to clean out my kidneys and if I'm feeling a-o-k Jennifer has agreed to watch Veda so we can have a special dinner together;) Hooray!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you have to go through this, Kathy. Take care of yourself and Happy Anniversary!!! Much Love, Aunt Susan (SOS)

Alyssa said...

Oh I feel for ya...My mom has been battling stones too. She also reads your blog and told me that you were back in the hospital. Best of the luck in surgery and Happy Anniversary!

Kathy, Todd, Veda, Adele and Winston said...

Shout out to Mrs. Tommingo!

Diane said...

I feel so bad for you. I have been sick off & on since January. My stone was too big to pass and I had "Lithotripsy" a little shock wave therapy on March 5th....all the pieces of stone finally passed last Friday and now I feel great! But I am keeping my prescription for pain with me at all times. I would rather have a baby then Kidney stone pain! Good Luck and I will be thinking of you.