So I ended up with this little BCBG number. It is form fitting and has a deep back and tie at the same point as the beading. Hopefully the next pic you see of it will be with some fab celeb! I asked Todd what he is going to wear and he kind of rolled his eyes and said same thing I always wear - a shirt and pants from my closet. Manhood is so simple.
4 comments:
Nice! Now what about accesories? You need some killer heels and a big 'ole stack of bangles.
Love it! I think the dress deserves a $1,000 purse and Manolos! Just tell Todd there's extra money for you to spend since he's not buying anything new :). Have a wonderful time...I'm so jealous!
Be sure to take a picture of yourself in the dress at the evemt and put it on your blog. It looks very chic. SOS
Oh. My. Word. First of all, this dress is awesome! You're going to turn heads for sure. Second of all, I freaking love that it's hanging on Veda's stroller! LOL.
Post a Comment