Thursday, June 25, 2009

Movie Quiz


This is Todd, guest blogging today for Kathy...we had a funny little mishap today, but rather than showing a picture, I thought I would show you a couple movie clips (from one of my favorite movies) to give you a hint about what Kathy encountered today....the winner receives a special prize from Veda.

Please submit your votes via the comment section. Your prize will be in the mail shortly....

5 comments:

Sugar Mommy said...

Ah oh...did Veda leave a floater in the pool?

Katie Iannetta said...

Todd with your humor, I could see the prize being whatever was floating in the pool. I don't think I'll try and win this contest...!

Anonymous said...

"It's no big deal..."

HA!

Sheila

Todd said...

DOODY !!!!

Anonymous said...

Nana Sayre thinks curious Veda picked up someone else's floater and hopefully, only wanted to examine it. Being one of Veda's family members I should be excluded from being sent any prize if I am a winner!