Thursday, July 23, 2009

Home Base

I realize now it's been a week since I last posted. Tomorrow will mark my 16th and 17th flights in the last 16 days. I've been back and forth barely finding time to kiss Veda and do my laundry. The good news is that we are flying home tomorrow and no travel for a long time! We've been away since June and it's taking its toll. I have lots of updates to post and promise to do so over the next week as we settle back into life as we once knew it. XO - thanks for not giving up on us. K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for stopping in the office so I could see you and Veda. She is just too delicious for words! I appreciate your making the effort and making my day special X0. SOS

Anonymous said...

HEY! There is a rumor that has floated all the way to Idaho.....care to comment???

Kathy, Todd, Veda, Adele and Winston said...

No - we aren't moving anytime in the near future. I think my Dad got confused... maybe sometime next year and be sure... we will let you all know if that happens!!!

Anonymous said...

bummer. I was hoping you guys would be moving closer to Idaho. Oh well, maybe Doug will find a job that will move us closer to you! We will see.