I figured if Target can have their Xmas itms stocked then it's time to decorate. I don't remember the last time I decorated. We are always gone most of December... this year is no exception. I put out a few raindeer here and there (by the way did you know Raindeer are for real?!) and a few mini xmas trees that light up - these are a fan favorite. I'm a mom now so I feel like I have to do this kind of stuff for Veda but it makes me feel warm and fuzzy too. Todd isn't really going for the Xmas CDs I've been trying to play in the car though... it might be a little early for that. The photo above is at the Mall - I'm not crazy enough to put up a tree with a 15 month old. We are in for quite an adventure with the trees at the Grandparents houses.Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Christmas Spirit
I figured if Target can have their Xmas itms stocked then it's time to decorate. I don't remember the last time I decorated. We are always gone most of December... this year is no exception. I put out a few raindeer here and there (by the way did you know Raindeer are for real?!) and a few mini xmas trees that light up - these are a fan favorite. I'm a mom now so I feel like I have to do this kind of stuff for Veda but it makes me feel warm and fuzzy too. Todd isn't really going for the Xmas CDs I've been trying to play in the car though... it might be a little early for that. The photo above is at the Mall - I'm not crazy enough to put up a tree with a 15 month old. We are in for quite an adventure with the trees at the Grandparents houses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
N'sync Christmas CD - All time favorite! Whitney Houston a close second...followed by Mariah. :)
I knew REINdeer were real - they used to come every year to Del Amo Mall so we could pet them. BUT I don't know what a RAINdeer is.
Hey, Emily says I am the grammar Nazi, so what else would you expect from me? Jane
Post a Comment