So I think Veda and I are going to head out today and brave the lines at the Ventura County Health Clinic in Oxnard to get our H1N1 shots. It doesn't sound like our Doctors will get their shipment anytime soon. Anyone see the 60 minutes piece last night? I just don't want to risk either of us getting sick and with the news of more and more people in our area falling ill... it's just worth it. We were joking while handing out candy Saturday night that all the parents are going to have to sterelize their kids' candy in case someone handling it was sick... where will it end? I don't buy into the hysteria (well sort of I guess) but I really just don't want to have to go on Tamiflu and I really just don't want to get the flu... I'm too busy for the flu;)
Monday, November 2, 2009
What to do?
So I think Veda and I are going to head out today and brave the lines at the Ventura County Health Clinic in Oxnard to get our H1N1 shots. It doesn't sound like our Doctors will get their shipment anytime soon. Anyone see the 60 minutes piece last night? I just don't want to risk either of us getting sick and with the news of more and more people in our area falling ill... it's just worth it. We were joking while handing out candy Saturday night that all the parents are going to have to sterelize their kids' candy in case someone handling it was sick... where will it end? I don't buy into the hysteria (well sort of I guess) but I really just don't want to have to go on Tamiflu and I really just don't want to get the flu... I'm too busy for the flu;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment