Yep - it's Wednesday and the half way mark of my pregnancy - 20 weeks. Well actually a little past half way since I'll have the bean by C-section at 39 weeks. I'm packing on the pounds and experiencing never ending hunger. Halloween candy doesn't help. I tried freezing the large bag of snickers I bought to hand out (but never did) thinking that I couldn't eat them as fast if they were frozen... ha! I'm feeling the bean move a bit now, experiencing pain from the ligaments stretching and pulling in my abdomen, and gasping for breath by the time I reach the top of the stairs (which probably has more to do with the 25lb toddler I'm hauling around). Symptoms are definitely presenting earlier this time around - by 39 weeks I'll need a forklift and an oxygen tank.Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Happy Hump Day
Yep - it's Wednesday and the half way mark of my pregnancy - 20 weeks. Well actually a little past half way since I'll have the bean by C-section at 39 weeks. I'm packing on the pounds and experiencing never ending hunger. Halloween candy doesn't help. I tried freezing the large bag of snickers I bought to hand out (but never did) thinking that I couldn't eat them as fast if they were frozen... ha! I'm feeling the bean move a bit now, experiencing pain from the ligaments stretching and pulling in my abdomen, and gasping for breath by the time I reach the top of the stairs (which probably has more to do with the 25lb toddler I'm hauling around). Symptoms are definitely presenting earlier this time around - by 39 weeks I'll need a forklift and an oxygen tank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
tell me this is the 1st pic. you have taken, because i havent' taken any yet! bad mommy. You look great by the way!! Cory
Post a Comment