
That's not an "Ah" like oh so great... it's an "Ah" like I'm going to rip my hair out. Veda is testing me and it's taking everything I have to be "kind but firm" like my parenting books suggest. I'm screaming inside but not at her and my head is going to explode. Trips to the grocery store - or really anywhere for that matter - have become a physical struggle. Here's a pic of Veda IN the shopping cart. She REFUSES to sit in the seat so now I just let her play with the groceries. My books also tell me I should create opportunities for her to learn and explore... well there you go.It also occured to me that it might just be another tooth which is why she has been whining and clinging to my leg for the last week. I hope she's in pain because then at least there would be a good reason for the madness. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment