Thursday, January 28, 2010

Let it Rain!


Headed to Scottsdale this weekend for Kel's baby shower. I'm so excited to help her celebrate. I'm a little nervous about travelling but it's only a one hour flight. As you might recall I had a little scare with my last pregancy and passed out on my way to the airport in the early morning. I continue to have the same sensation with this pregnancy when I sit upright in the same position for any period of time which the Dr. says is totally normal. Anyway - Mom - you will be happy to know that Kathy (my nieghbor) is riding to the airport with me because she has a flight around the same time. I know now to get up and move around before I lose consciousness;) I'll also note that Veda is staying home with Todd. What a treat to travel by myself, drink a latte and read a book. Heaven.

No comments: